Biographies

Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Little Angel

"LIAM!! We do NOT hit daddy in the penis!"

"I'm sorry daddy, what's wrong?"

As Liam's communication skills improve, so have his lies. In fact I think being able to more effectively bullshit has been his primary motivation in overcoming his speech issues. Hey, whatever works!

My grandfather used to believe in the concept of "the bad seed" but I think that's baloney. All kids are sweet, innocent, and precious...especially my boys. Admittedly, if you throw a few pigtails on him, Liam does bear a striking resemblance to a young Patty McCormack.


And sure, his hugs can get a little intense...



And he does get quite the thrill out of holding my head underwater for as long as possible...


And there's this...



Plus I noticed that every time we've come home this week, he picks up a rock from the ground out back and destroys a spider web on the porch railing. He let's the spider live, but I think that's just so the poor dumb spider will rebuild the thing.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

What?

Then again, he's my hero when it comes to Finn. Sure, there are times I hear Finn cry out from the next room and when I go to investigate I get Liam's usual, incriminating overly-sweet greeting, "Hi daddy! HI! Hello! Hi DADDY!!" But who shares ice cream? Honestly.

The best part too!!

Awww!! So sweet, right? Thankfully every evil genius needs his minion.

P.S. Liam, if you're reading this, I'm totally joking and daddy loves you very very very very very very very much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment