Biographies

Friday, July 29, 2011

Growing up my Mom would feed us “Mom’s miracle meals” whereby she would conjure up dinner from a seemingly barren kitchen.  The miracle was that these meals could curb your appetite without even having to touch them.  Things like Wasa Crispbread with cottage cheese and water chestnuts, and for a “real treat” Cheerios in orange juice.  It was truly miraculous….but I think this might have something to do with the half-starved toddler I came home to last night.  My parents watched him yesterday and it’s not that they didn’t try to feed him…but I guess like me he’s what my Mom might describe as “picky”.  Luckily I had shells and cheese with hotdog in the arsenal which Liam inhaled and then immediately passed out…fork in hand.  I wish I had gotten a picture but I accidently woke him up when I checked his pulse BEFORE getting the camera (I’m a really good parent) 

No comments:

Post a Comment