Biographies

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Hate Walmart. Again.

Last week I was about to publish a post I'd been working on, but then Mike got all eager and posted his most recent story, Gravity. I have forgiven him, even though mine was Very Important!

It was about where you should and shouldn't shop this holiday season (and always!), and I know how much you all value my opinion (read: demands).

So, just to be nice, you can read what I was going to give you but was forced to take it over to You've Been Served instead.

I won't tell you what it's about yet, but it's called...


Happy reading! And, here is a random picture of people enjoying some local shopping, just for fun:



p.s. Um...in case you're new to this type of thing, you have to click on the 'I Hate Walmart' above. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment