Biographies

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Goodbye Greyhouse

Parents know how it is. There are moments that bookmark the story of our childrens' lives. There are big ones that we use for points of reference, like births of siblings (i.e. when was that picture taken of Liam taking a dump in Mexico? Ah yes, the Christmas before Finn was born). Then there are minor ones that stick with us. I had one of those minor moments yesterday and I didn't want to forget it. Thank God Apple for the ubiquity of cameras.


That's Finn and Liam sitting on our curb, waiting for the school bus to pick Liam up from Greyhouse one last time. It's been less than a year since the boys and I moved into the crummy little grey apartment building that I constantly complain about. Well now we're finally moving out and, of course, I'm gonna miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment