Biographies

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nugget with Attitude

He's known by many names: Baby Finn, Shotgun Finn, Shark Finn, Finley McPoop, Fingelbert Humperdinck, Slut Bunwalla, Jerry Dorsey, Mr. Saturday Night, The Easy One, Pac-Boy, Finnanigans, The Boy Who Would Be Finn (most of these aren't true) but most of all....."The Nugget".

I've been doing my end of the year 'reflecting' and have decided that 2012 was the year of the Finn.  My little nug started out the year as just a booby-obsessed pillow with eyes and ended the year walking and correctly identifying the cast of Lady and the Tramp as "dogs" (his first word after "uh-oh").  What a difference a year makes.

So to honor my fine second-son I'm letting him star solo in the traditional "Bairdsmith Holiday Jib-Jab Film".  Last year with The Buttcracker we did the Xmas theme so this year we're doing an homage to the most fascinating person of 2012.  No it's not Barack Obama, or Malala Yousafzai, or even Honey Boo-Boo.  I think you know who I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment